- Orders can be cancelled within 30 minutes of placement. Please call us during our business hours (Mon-Fri 5:00AM-5:00PM PST) or send an email requesting the cancellation immediately. Please note that due to the high volume of shipments processed daily, cancellations are not guaranteed unless confirmed by a representative.
Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an automated message with your order's tracking information. Please note that due to the high volume of packages shipped daily, it may take 24-48 hours (72hrs for items shipped via UPS Mail Innovations) for the carriers to update their system. Average times below for shipping information on your package(s) to update:
A. UPS-MID - tracking information will appear within 48-72 hours on the carrier's website
B. UPS-SurePost - tracking information will appear within 48 hours on the carrier's website
C. UPS Ground - tracking information will appear within 24-48 hours on the carrier's website
*All shipments are scheduled to be delivered within 5-7 business days. Shipment movement information is captured each time a tracking label is scanned in the UPS system, from the time the label is created until the shipment is delivered. Rest assured that your shipment is still moving even though no new tracking scans may appear for a while. Due to this reason, we will not be able to issue a resolution until the minimum of 7 business days has passed.
- Instahibit does not sell nor provide spare parts; however, they may be ordered or requested through our supplier if available/replaceable. If needed, please contact customer support to assist you accordingly.
*Make sure to provide your full order information to assist you accordingly.
- We at Instahibit care about the security and privacy of our customers. We use one most advanced encrypted software and are very diligent about protecting your privacy and personal information. In some cases, our system may detect activities on the purchase which may be deemed as signs of a “fraudulent” purchase and will put orders on hold for verification prior to releasing. In this case, we may ask for ID verification. Once verified, we will proceed in releasing the order. Please note that the order is subject to cancellation within 48 hours if not verified.
- Tracking numbers will be sent via email to the email address provided by the customer at the end of the business day once packages have been shipped. We highly recommend checking all information inputted (Email, Name, Shipping and Billing Address) to avoid any further delays.
-In some cases, packages may be held at a UPS Access-Point due to the following reasons.
A. Item is undeliverable to the physical address.
B. UPS has attempted to deliver the item once and did not leave the package since they were unable to determine a “safe location” for the item to be left behind.
UPS Access-Point packages will need to be picked up within 5 days along with valid ID to release the package. If packages are not picked up on the 5th day, UPS will ship the item back to the sender. If you have not received your package by the estimated delivery time or have received notification that your item has been held at the UPS Access-Point, please contact UPS to arrange pick up.
- Orders can be modified within 30 minutes of submission. Please call us or send an email to customer support and provide the new shipping address in advance. Please note that modifications are not guaranteed unless confirmed by a representative.
7A. If order information cannot be modified, we can arrange for one of the following below:
a) Arrange UPS will call pick (free of charge & valid ID needed to release package)
b) Reroute the package with UPS (rerouting fee will be applied and pricing is varied on location and weight of the item)
- Shipments can be flagged as RTS for the following reasons:
A. Incomplete/wrong shipping address
B. Receiver was not available for delivery after 3 consecutive attempts
C. Business was closed
D. Packages were refused by customer
Packages returned to sender are subjected to an RTS fee in which the customer will be liable. Total amount of RTS fee may vary and will be deducted from the total refund if requested. In the event that the customer should choose to have the package reshipped - the re-shipping fee will be waived, however; the customer will be liable for the RTS fee.
- We are currently not allowing any Local Pickups. All orders will need to be placed online for shipment. If assistance is needed, please do not hesitate to contact us at (1-888-823-9222). We appreciate your understanding.
- If tracking information shows delivered, we would suggest to double check with family members, neighbors or friends around the area as UPS may have left the package elsewhere.
Still unable to find, contact us immediately informing the situation along with confirmation you have checked the surrounding area. We will open an investigation claim with UPS which can take up to 8-10 business days to close. We cannot issue a resolution until the claim has closed as UPS may be able to locate the package during this process.
*Please note, you may also contact UPS to open the claim to expedite the process. If unable to open one, you may contact us for assistance.
- If package(s) are damaged upon arrival, immediately take pictures of the packaging and item and contact customer support along with the images. We will file a claim with UPS for the damages. We can either issue a replacement (if available) or refund once the package(s) has been returned back to our facility.
-If package(s) are DOA, non-functional or stopped working, please contact customer support immediately for assistance.
*Please note, a short video or images would help expedite the process as well.
- Shipping cost is non-refundable.
-Unfortunately, we do not offer return labels as customers are liable for the return shipping cost.
Currently, we will charge VAT to United Kingdom customers, and you can ask for an e-invoice via email us:firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other European customers, we are not responsible for any customs duties or taxes. The buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier and all duties/fees incurred on the shipment (In general, Custom clearance handling fee & Duty fee).
Non-US Shipping Info Learn more from 6. Do you ship internationally?.
Credit and Debit Cards. We currently accept any credit or debit card with a MasterCard, Visa, Discover Network, American Express, PayPal.
For local pickup order we accept cash payments only. Refer to #9.
No, you could not apply different discounts within the same order.